Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Long days...

Just realized that I haven't updated in like 2 days...buuuut, that's because I've pretty much been working the WHOLE time.

Yesterday, I woke up at 7, ate my usual cereal combo, but I combined half of a cup of Chocolate Shakeology and half of a cup of Tropical Shakeology. SO GOOD. It tasted like chocolate-covered berries. Definitely recommend it.

I worked from 9 AM to 10 PM yesterday. Would NOT recommend it. haha. It sucked until I took a mini break around 5:30--then it started to pick up and go more quickly.

I had a tofurkey sandwich around 1 on Ezekiel bread. ALWAYS so satisfying < 3. You've seen it before, no need for a picture. haha

A little while later, I had the egg my sister made for me. It has a running shoe on it! See? She's so artistic ;).

I had a Cedarlane egg white mushroom and spinach omelet with a grapefruit for dinner


For my midevening snack, I had a vanilla Chobani and an apple. Simple, yet satisfying.

Once I got home, I had my usual snack of Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin Bread with almond and peanut butter. Soooo good. I also had some peanut M&Ms. Keep them away from me.

This morning, I woke up at 6:30, had my Chocolate Shakeology and a Peanut Butter Clif Bar, before heading to the gym. I did 5.5 miles of cardio, then three circuits of strength training. I felt the buuuurn, one could say. I had coconut water and a GNC Lean Shake to replenish my electrolytes/carbs/protein.

I bought a salad at Get Go, and had some strawberries with it. I also ate a Cadbury Cream Egg, because it's my life, and I wanted to. haha.

At 4, I had my usual tofurkey sandwich. I also had an orange with it.

Theeeeeeeen, around 7, I had a pomegranate Chobani, and an apple around 8.

Once I got home from work, I had yet again my Ezekiel bread with nut butter. I'm a creature of habit, what can I say? I also had a piece of Cinnamon Raisin Walnut bread from Loafers, because I'm a carbaholic, and some peanut M&Ms. Seriously, what is wrong with me? haha.

Tomorrow, I'm planning on an 8ish mile run, then it's off to the Penguin game! I'm pretty excited about it :). The weather won't be the greatest, but I'm not even worrying about that! I'm just super happy that it will be nice on my "long run day" (Friday).

I'm reading Amby Burfoot's book. It's very interesting and entertaining. What a wonderful man.

I'm about falling asleep on my laptop, so I'm going to head to bed. I hope you all are having a good week so far!

My sister left yesterday, and I seriously miss her so much :(. I need to visit her this summer in Savannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment