Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Money, it's a crime.

Sooooooooo, work yesterday sucked. Need to find a new job. Only gonna get worse when the boss leaves :(.

The upside? I went out to lunch with a coworker around 2, and we got La Cappella, which I freaking love. I didn't take a picture, but I had the four-cheese panini with zucchini fries. Sooooo good. Oooof course I drank water. haha.

I also had a mango Chobani around 11:30 AM.

After work, I ran to the gym, did a couple more miles of resistance cardio, then did about 15 minutes of core strength. Was sufficiently sweaty/smelly by the end of it. haha. I refueled with a coconut water and GNC shake.

On the way home, I had to stop to run a few errands. I walked from the gym all the way home--about 5-6 miles? It was enjoyable, though. Took some lovely pictures!



Filters, courtesy of Instagram. haha

On my walk home, I ate my tofurkey sandwich and an orange. Tofurkey sandwich is always satisfying :).

When I got home, I was still kinda hungry (I exercised a lot, and I knew I was going to run a decent amount today), so I ate a frozen dark chocolate banana, a Soyjoy, and a Picky Bar. Don't judge me--I was hungry :(. I also sat around with my puppy and watched "True Blood." I'm just not as into it as I used to be, though. I'm still as into Joe Magnaniello, though--let's just clarify < 3.

What a goober < 333333.

I didn't finish "True Blood," because I was being ADD. I checked my e-mail, stretched/foam-rolled, and I went to bed. Exciting day, I know.

This morning so far, I've eaten my usual pre-run fuel (Clif Bar + Shakeology), and I've been weighing my options for protein powders.

I use Shakeology and I LOVE it, but it's so freaking pricey! I need to save money for schoolbooks, health insurance, apartment rent, and eventually a freaking car--and my pisspoor salary is not helping matters. haha. Sooooooo, I need to save in any way I can. I'm basically not buying any new clothes for 50 years, and I'm not going out nearly as much as I had previously...AKA I haven't gone out for weeks. haha. I've always been curious to try Vega protein, but I didn't want to stray from Shakeology. Welp...money is what is of vital importance here (which sucks to say), and I know Vega is a good brand, so I think I'm switching. The twins at Twin Cakes Bakery swear by it, and they're freakishly gorgeous and fit (look at their blog! Purely Twins), so I'm going to give it a go.

Today, I'm running to the gym, doing some strength training, then running some errands. It's also trash day, soooo there's that.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment