Friday, August 31, 2012

Super Slacker.

I haven't posted in a miiiiiiiiiiinute, but my life has been so busy, that I've hardly even been near a computer! I started school this week, and with school in the AM/early PM and work until 10 PM with menial tasks to do when I get home, I just am too unmotivated to blog! haha. I dunno if anyone even reads this, but it's good for me, and that's all that matters.

Survey time! Stolen from Paige at My Trainer Paige


BREAKFAST
1. Favorite cereal as a child?

DOG FOOD! Okay, it was Cracklin' Oat Bran, but my mom always called it "dog food," so it stuck. Imagine the looks we kids received when we told people we had dog food for breakfast.

2. Coffee or Tea? With milk or without?

I don't really drink either, but I drink tea more than coffee.

3. The one food you eat most often at breakfast?
Protein powder! It used to be Shakeology everyday, but I become broke as a joke, so I had to switch to Vega, which is a  little more affordable...plus, it's easier for me to digest pre-run!

Lunch Questions!
1. Sandwiches are generally considered a “lunch food.” If you had to choose between a grilled cheese and a peanut butter and jelly, which would you pick?
Easyyyyyy. PB&J.

2. You can only put four ingredients in your salad (not including greens); what do you throw in the mix? Additionally, which greens and dressing do you pick?
Some sort of tofu, carrots, tomatoes, aaaaand...eggplant? Random, I know. haha. I usually use kale and olive oil is probably my favorite dressing.

3. One food you can’t live without at lunch?
tofurkey!

Dinner Questions!
1. It’s the end of the day. You’re tired, hungry, and your fridge is empty. If a fast food (from a chain) is your only option, where do you go and what do you order?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..maybe Subway? I know the bread isn't the healthiest, but they have a lot of veggies. Either that or Chipotle.

2. TV/computer on or off while you’re eating?
Do not utilize the TV much anymore. I use the computer way too much when I have time.

3. The one food you eat most often at dinner?
Saladssssss. Lately, it's been protein bars, because I haven't had time to sit down and eat a meal :(.

Dessert Questions!
Choose between these two American desserts: cheesecake or apple pie?
Cheesecakeeeeee.

Choose between these two foreign desserts: tiramisu (Italy) or flan (Spain)?
Tiramisu--don't think I've ever had flan.

Ice cream: cone or cup?
Ummmmm, I haven't had an ice cream cone in so long. Usually, cup.

I will update you on  my life at some point. Just know that I'm busy, but happy :). I hope you all are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment