Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Morning Workouts.

Where I left you all, I was about to go on a Sunday morning run! It was a rather enjoyable run--not worried about pace or anything. Too many freaking hills to worry about that. haha. I almost always see a horse on this route, and he/she was out Sunday morning--so cute :). To fuel for my early morning run, I drank my Shakeology (drink it EVERY morning!) and I had a Picky Bar (Clif Bars are too heavy if I run within an hour or less of eating one).

When I got home, I did some core strengthening. SERIOUSLY, do not underestimate the power of core strengthening. After that, I showered and got ready for work. I also refueled with a GNC Lean Shake and a coconut water!

Work was okay until about two hours until we closed. People have no courtesy! Or they can't read times. Either/or. I wanted to leave and celebrate my dad's birthday with him, but obviously people don't care. haha. Some drunk guy was carrying around an open bottle of Jim Beam with him. Highlight of the day right there.

Around 11:30, I ate an Apple Cinnamon Chobani.
Around 2:30, I ate a Clif Bar and an orange.
(Exciting, I know).

We got out of there around 6:30, and my dad and I went to my grandmother's for dinner. I brought a tofurkey sandwich with me, and enjoyed some of her eggplant parm, salad, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. So good!

I went for a long-ish walk afterward, because the weather was gorgeous, and I had been inside for most of the day.

For dessert, we had this eclair cake, which is out of this WORLD. I ate too much. I had a food baby :(.

Monday, I woke up, ate breakfast/preworkout fuel (Clif Bar + Shakeology), then headed to the gym. I did 4 miles of resistance cardio + 15ish minutes of total body strength training. I could lift heavier weights! It was awesome. Refueled with the usual coconut water and GNC Shake.

Walked to the chiropractor afterward, and he abused my back. Felt great. haha.

I worked from 1:30-10, and it was okay. Work is so mundane, I need a change of scenery :(. I had a tofurkey sandwich right before I started, along with a little frozen kefir.

For dinner, I had Amy's frozen spaghetti and vegetarian "meat"balls. Pretty good--like that they throw some veggies in there! I also had it with an orange.

Yesterday was one of those "I'm ravenous and I want to eat EVERYTHING" days. Hate those days. I listened to my body, though...for sure. haha.  By the way, those Jackie Warner "hunger curbing" bars don't stand a chance against women's hormones :(((((.

I had an apple around 7:30 and then an Apple Cinnamon Chobani around 8:30.

When I got home from work, I had some almond butter with strawberries and some whole grain pretzels. And a frozen dark chocolate banana. Whatever, don't judge me.

This morning, I had cereal with Shakeology. I work from 9-5, then I think I'm grocery shopping? The puppy needs food! I then think I'm going to run, because I do what I want. I hope it doesn't storm!

I'm OFF tomorrow. Feels like it's been forever since I've had a day off.

Remind me to fix my nails. They look like hell.

Welllll, time to get ready for work! Hope you're having a good week so far :).

(I will post more pictures. At some point. In my lifetime.)


No comments:

Post a Comment