Sunday, July 29, 2012

Runs in the Sunset...Runset?

Three days in a row...I forgot how cathartic blogging can be! Even if my life is semi-boring. haha.

Soooooooo, I left off leaving for work yesterday, yes? Work was fine--it's never overly exciting, so let's just call a spade a spade :). My eats at work: 11 AM Chobani, 2 PM tofurkey sandwich with a couple spoonfuls of frozen kefir and a soyjoy (so random, I know).

 After work, I went to church with my dad. I had a couple pieces of leftover pizza beforehand. Not as good as fresh, but still good :). When I got home from church, I decided I wanted to go for a run, but I didn't want to do my usual neighborhood route, because my body was not up for all of those hills :(. I went another route, which turned out to be a good choice! I actually ran further than I had planned, but it was so gorgeous, that I couldn't help myself. I got to see the sun set over a meadow! Glad I went on that run :). Didn't get home til a little after 9, so I didn't eat an elaborate dinner...AKA, I had a Jackie Warner protein bar and nonfat chocolate milk. haha.



I also had another Soyjoy...they're so good, I couldn't help myself!

I didn't eat enough veggies or fruits yesterday. Shameful :(. I get enough nutrients, hugely in part to Shakeology, but still...it keeps me full, which helps on long days.

I went to bed around midnight, woke up at 6, and this is where I am right now! I plan on going for a run this morning before work. Sundays at work kinda suuuuck, so I need to be calm. I usually run after work during the summer, but it is Papa O's birthday, so some celebrating needs done!! haha. After work, I believe we are heading to my grandmother's house for some party tiiiime.

Random note, but I really need a haircut. Should probably do that soon.

Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment