Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Survey stolen from Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life!


Coke or Pepsi?
I don't drink "pop" anymore--haven't for years. Diet Coke is better than Diet Pepsi, but Pepsi is better than Coke.
Lemonade or fruit punch?
Lemonade!
Caramel apple or cotton candy?
Caramel apples have so much more flavor to them--and more nutritional value.
Butterfinger or Snickers?
Snickers. Definitely.
Pudding or Jello?
Pudding. Can't eat jello, because I'm a vegetarian :(.
Turkey or chicken?
...really? Rude.
American or Provolone cheese?
American has NO flava. Provo fo lyfe.
Crackers or cookies?
Crackers don't stand a chance.
Pretzels or chips?
Pretzels are my crack.
Mexican food or Japanese food?
Mexican.
Chinese food or Italian food?
Italian! Although, Chinese sauces can be soooo good...but super salty.
Ice cream or cookies?
Ice cream, usually...depends on the cookie.
Pasta or pizza?
PASTA. Especially with my soy meatballs.
Soda or juice?
Not a big drinker of either, but probably juice. Cranberry-grape.
Chocolate bars or chocolate truffles?
Hmmmmmm. The Twin Cakes Bakery chocolate truffles are SUPER good.
Apples or bananas?
Eat them both equally. Apples are more filling, but bananas are easier to digest before running. Eh, I'm torn. Strawberry-banana. haha
Salad or soup?
Salad
Cauliflower or broccoli?
Yiiiikes. I love them BOTH so much fresh! I honestly don't know.
Onion rings or french fries?
SWEET potato fries :).
Blizzard or McFlurry?
Haven't had either in yeeeears. Probably a Blizzard, though. Dairy Queen ice cream definitely has more possibilities.
Fried or poached eggs?
I usually eat scrambled, but either fried or poached are good.
Crepes or pancakes?
Pancakes are more filling!
Hash browns or roasted potatoes?
hash broooowns.
Oatmeal or cereal?
Oatmeal, unless it's Kashi U. Yummmmm.


I'll add a few of my own questions!

Bagel or toast?
I'm really digging Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin Toast right now...however, bagels make the best breakfast 

Peanut butter or jelly?
Why did I even make this a question. PB PB PB PB!

Peanut butter or Almond butter?
Hmmmm...I'm going to have to say almond butter, because the flavor is still somewhat novel to me. 

Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner?
Breakfaaaaast.

Almond milk, Soy milk, or cow's milk?
I pretty much exclusively drink almond milk, but I sometimes eat ice cream or eat baked goods that have cow's milk in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment