Sunday, August 5, 2012

I'm on my level.

Maaaaan. Last night was super fun. Before we get to that, though...let's recap the day:

The run was ooookay. It was hot/humid, so my muscles were being ragey--aaaand the GI tract, because of the mindless eating I did the previous night. haha. I did 8.25 miles, though, and was sufficiently sweaty/tired afterward.


I also did 15ish minutes of core strengthening afterward. Proof:


Multitasking. haha

I refueled in the usual way (coconut water + GNC Shake + a looot of water!), showered, and stretched/foam-rolled.

For lunch (around 3:30), I ate a tofurkey sandwich with some mango. It hit the spot!

We left around 5:15 for the concert, stopped to grab some snacks at GetGo, then were on our way to the Wiz Khalifa/Mac Miller concert! On the drive there, I ate a pinapple Chobani and a KIND bar (pomegranate + blueberry + pistachio)--pretty good (around 6)! I didn't take a picture, because I was lazy. haha.

We got to the concert, and Mac Miller was going to go on soon. Mac was GREAT. He was so excited--this was his first huge show in his hometown. Can't even imagine how he felt. So happy for him :). 

Almost everyone in the audience had a lighter (for obvious reasons, if you know what Mac and Wiz advocate. haha).

Wiz was awesome too! I have a big crush on him, but he's engaged to the beautiful Amber Rose. Oh well. haha.


I danced my BOOTY off. I was a gross mess. So fun. I fueled in the right way too  (banana + Blueberry Clif Bar--carbs and protein, baby). It ended around 11, and we got out of there...well, kind of. We were stuck in the parking lot for almost an hour, aaaaand then there was a huge accident on 22, so we took a long-ass detour. We stopped at Sheetz, because we had to peeeee. haha. I bought a Lara Uberbar, because I was curious how they tasted! Soooo good. I also ate an apple in the car, while we were waiting in the parking lot.

I didn't get home until 2:30--we were driving for over 3 hours! If the accident was due to drunk drivers, I'm severely disappointed :(. No excuse for that. None.

I was suuuper tired, but had the energy in me to floss and brush my teeth and wash my face. Currently patting myself on the back right now.

I woke up today at 8 AM, am currently eating breakfast (Blueberry Kashi waffles with Buffalo Dirt ChiaKind nut butter and Shakeology with chia seeds), and I'm getting ready for work.
My stomach felt TERRIBLE when I woke up, but this settled it.

Today, I work 11-7, then if the weather cooperates/my body is up to it, I'm going to run to the gym, do some lifting, then run home. 

So, if myfitnesspal is correct, I definitely wasn't eating enough during the day, and that's why I was always hungry near the end of the night. I ate a sufficient amount yesterday, and I was fine when I got home. Lesson learned. haha.

Well, time to get ready for work! Enjoy your Sunday, everyone :).

No comments:

Post a Comment